Frequently Asked Questions
Drivers - ChargeUsers
Owners - ChargeOwners
Resolving problems or doubts
* We will look for another parking place in the area for the ChargeUser and no charge will be made, providing the characteristics are similar.
* The ChargeOwner must pay double the amount of the service that has not been provided with the new ChargeUser charging point, one part to the owner of the parking place actually used and the other for the ChargeUser for compensation.
* Right to recharge without commission for every 5 recharges made.
* They will have the best community ratings.
* They will be entered in monthly draws for our products.
The queries and incidents solutions not covered in any of these sections will be dealt with via the on-line chat or by e-mail.
Documents for home-owner's associations
The President of the Home-owner's Association or the Building Manager must be informed in writing for the application, and a stamped, signed copy of the document must be saved.
Download the document you need for fitting the charging point, or the remote garage door opening system.